Monday, December 30, 2013

Snowflake Swap

Paris recaps are coming, I swear! I'm just getting around to the 700+ pictures Mr. took...
 
At the beginning of this month one of my friends, Jane, posted about a Snowflake Swap that she and a few others were hosting. I was expecting the holidays to be rough for me(spoiler alert-- I was right), and thought that giving more would help. Plus, I ran two winter gift exchanges, so it was nice to be able to just enjoy it, instead of worrying about everything.
I happened to be paired up with the lovely Brittany of Aviation of Love, who is stationed at Ft. Bliss, Texas. Both of us have been at Ft. Bragg, and both of us have immediate feelings of inadequacy when it comes to gift giving. ;) I can say though, that her gift was super thoughtful. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it all wrapped up, so here are the pieces:
I got magazines- Food and Wine (now severely dog eared for all the recipes I want to try) and Self...which I had been wanting to buy but haven't. 
 
 
  A really cool Essie nail polish...it's chrome! I can't wait to paint my nails for NYE.
 
 
An awesome Ft. Bliss t-shirt...which made me wish I had sent her something German. (See above comment about inadequacy)
 
Really excited because my preworkout  matches!
 
And then she was thoughtful enough to include treats for both girls... Which have promptly been devoured!
Thanks so much to Brittany, and to the "JAM Awesomesauce" ladies for putting this together! 

3 comments:

Cassie said...

What a great idea! I hope it helped bring some extra cheer to your holiday. :)

Unknown said...

So glad that you could join in! The nail polish looks awesome :-)

Jane said...

OOO what a cute idea with the t-shirt! And I LOVE that nail polish!

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Makers and Pearls | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs