Friday, November 8, 2013

Snowflake Swap

Thanks to some lovely ladies, I am participating in blogger gift swap-The Snowflake Swap this year!
 

Snowflake Swap

 
It's going to be a rough holiday season this year. It's my first time not being with my family on Christmas, and they're pretty much everything to me. It's hard to think about, and I'm sure there will be tears (See here for my tendency to cry. A lot). But the experience of having a Christmas on our own will be a memory we cherish for years to come. Nonetheless, I'm trying to guard myself up as much as possible with plenty of gift exchanges and holiday spirit to distract myself from the emotions that I know will come. 
 
 Interested in joining in? Just click on the picture above and sign up!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Copyright Makers and Pearls | Design Copyright Poppiness Designs